Tuesday 24th March: 1pm – 2pm (QLD Time Zone)
An Update on Weight Loss Surgery in 2020 with Dr Ken Wong
Weight Loss Surgery 2020
In this webinar we will explore all facets to Weight Loss Surgery;
1. What is weight loss surgery?
2. Causes of obesity?
3. How do we diagnose obesity?
4. Biological mechanisms causing obesity
5. Who should be referred for weight loss surgery?
6. What are the non-surgical treatments of obesity?
7. What are the types of weight loss surgery?
8 . What are the risks of weight loss surgery?
9. What is the success of weight loss surgery?
Dr Ken Wong is a weight loss surgeon based in Gosford, New South Wales. Over the past 12 years, with the assistance of a multi-disciplinary team (dietitans, nurses, psychologist), he has managed and operated on over 2000 patients for treatment of obesity and related health conditions. He enjoys seeing people lose weight and regain control of their quality of life.
Make sure to listen in to a webinar that will help you, and your clients, better manage the weight and their health.
Click the button below to register for your FREE Webinar now or go to https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/934404968600054017
If you are an international attendee, go to http://www.timeanddate.com/ to find out the local time in your area