Our Approved Training Providers
Global Weight Management Federation encourages ongoing professional development through the delivery of nationally accredited training. The Approved Training Providers listed below deliver nationally recognised training accredited courses or qualifications which align with the multi-disciplinary field of Weight Management.
Nationally recognised training are courses that are accredited under the Australian Quality Training Framework(AQTF).
Only registered training organisations (RTO) can issue nationally recognised training. This means students have the confidence that they will attain skills of a high quality accepted and recognised everywhere in Australia, not just the state or territory in which the study was conducted.
If you would like to be listed on our Approved Training Providers directory, please click here to purchase a listing.
Ph: 1300 969 367
- 10859NAT Certificate IV in Weight Management
- 10698NAT Diploma of Weight Management
- HLT30315 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT47315 Certificate IV in Health Administration