Tuesday 22nd October: 1pm – 2pm (QLD Time Zone)
‘Does Food Intolerance Prevent Weight Loss?’ with Jennifer May
Does Food Intolerance Prevent Weight Loss
In this webinar, Nutritionist Jennifer May, founder and Director of Food Intolerance Australia, will discuss the potential affects of food intolerance on weight loss and general health.
- Intolerance, sensitivity, allergies, Coeliac’s disease: Types of food reactions explained.
- The physiology of food reactions: Why do they occur
- Food reactions and metabolism: How do they affect weight loss?
- Unknown causes: Interesting clinical findings yet to be explained.
- Food intolerance testing: The available options for testing – which to trust and which to avoid.
- Food intolerance recovery: How to heal from intolerance.
About Jennifer May:
Jennifer is a Nutritionist, Author, Health Speaker and Nutrition Student Mentor based in Sydney CBD. Jennifer has spent much of her career educating on the importance of recognising food intolerance as a treatable symptom – not a life-long condition. At her Sydney practice, Jennifer sees patients for a broad range of conditions and assists students and new graduates of Nutrition and Dietetics through her internship and mentor program.
After years of patients flying interstate to see her for food intolerance support, Jennifer founded her national organisation Food Intolerance Australia which provides high sensitivity testing and Nutrition support for patients Australia-wide. Jennifer’s mission is to end the focus on food elimination and support a shift to rebuilding digestive health with the aim to return to a healthy, varied diet.
Make sure to listen in to a webinar that will help you, and your clients, better manage the weight and their health.
Click the button below to register for your FREE Webinar now or go to https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6304283415329979661
If you are an international attendee, go to http://www.timeanddate.com/ to find out the local time in your area